Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
468 Pelton Rd, Saint John
This unparalleled waterfront location in Millidgeville with breathtaking views in all directions, offers absolute privacy yet easy access to the university, hospital and downtown. Wonderful country location at the end of a dead end street offers you your own beach with 350 ft of frontage. This architecturally designed contemporary style (respected in whole home renovation done to exacting standards by current owners) beautifully capitalizes on the magnificent setting of this home with water views from almost every room. The dignified entrance (with copper door) ushers you into the gracious, unique and impressive floor plan with elegantly proportioned open concept spaces and highest quality design, construction and finishing evident throughout. The calm neutral decor boasts gorgeous hardwood, custom kitchen with granite, dining room, 3 fireplaces, beautifully finished full walkout basement, multiple decks, meticulous mature landscaping and much more. Absolute must see! Taxes reflect non-owner occupied.
- MLS® #NB021884
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths3
- Land Size46,510 SQ FT, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Level, Contemporary
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontKennebecasis River, Boat Slip, Water Frontage, Waterfront: River, Water View
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar, Wood
- Lot Description46,510 SQ FT, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentRon Young
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Specialists Rothesay (s201)
- Address468 Pelton Rd
- SubdivisionMillidgeville (312)
- CitySaint John
- Postal CodeE2K 5H7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesALARM, Built-In Appliances, Fireplace(s), Master – Main Floor, Upgraded Insulation
- HeatingElectric, Hot Water, Stove - Wood, Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished, Walkout
- Date ListedApril 9th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.