Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
159 Mactaquac Heights, Keswick Ridge
HORSE LOVERS PARADISE!!! A truly exceptional property presented to the market. This 2-storey home built in 2001 exhibits exceptional quality & workmanship from start to finish. As you walk in the front foyer you will notice a sizeable, covered front verandah overlooking the front yard. The dining room is to the right of the entryway with the formal living to the left. Situated behind the living room is a good size family room which leads to an open concept kitchen with large island and eating area. The custom kitchen has plenty of cabinets & countertop space along with a walk-in pantry. Towards the back you will find the laundry area & ½ bath with door leading to a 4-car garage with a car hoist. The upper level has 3 good size rooms with a very large master bedroom & huge ensuite. The bonus room above the garage has a lot of natural light which would make a perfect spot for a hobby room. The lower level has a music room & an extraordinary replicated custom British Pub. For the horse lovers, 11.88 acres of land to roam plus the 2 lots located in front of property are included. The main barn is 86 x 23, heated, 8 box stall & 2 box stalls in the other building. Saddle storage, tack & feed area, loft/hay storage (up to 800 sq. bales) with hay elevator. There is room for up to 10 horses. Most turn out areas are equipped with electric braid fencing. Two large paddocks a natural flowing stream. This property is located 20 minutes to the city & is a Rare Find!!!
- MLS® #NB021771
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Land Size11.88 acres, Cleared, Fenced, Landscaped, Stream/Pond | 10.0 - 49.99 Acres
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- Lot Description11.88 acres, Cleared, Fenced, Landscaped, Stream/Pond
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedApril 8th, 2019
- Address159 Mactaquac Heights
- SubdivisionG2 - Douglas/Keswick
- CityKeswick Ridge
- Postal CodeE6L 1P1
- InteriorCarpet, Cushion, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, ALARM, Built-In Appliances, Central Vac, Ensuite, Jet Bath
- HeatingAir - Central, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Heat Pump - Ducted, Propane
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished, Full
- ElementaryKeswick Valley Memorial School (K-8)
- HighFredericton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentAustin Drisdelle
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.