Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2651 103 Rte, Somerville
If you are looking for either a Huge family home OR an amazing business opportunity this home could be BOTH! Formerly a well-established B&B, there is SO much Potential for Revenue with this property! Boasting 6 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms, 2 kitchens and endless Living space along with a very large Kitchen which has recently been updated by Avondale, you will never have to worry about enough space! Sitting within walking distance to the Longest Covered Bridge in the World, the NB Trail System, Trans Canada Highway, Covered Bridge Golf Club, New Hospital and much, much more, the location can’t be beat! During Summer months, you will enjoy fresh fruit from your own property all while relaxing in either your screened in porch or open deck area, not to mention the absolutely Massive attached heated garage, perfect for your vehicles AND everything else! The kids will be kept busy for hours with their custom playhouse, large play-set and flat backyard. This home is very well kept and ready for a new family!
- MLS® #NB021758
- Full Baths6
- Land Size4,800 sq.m. as per SNb, Cleared, Landscaped, View: City | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1848
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Insulated, Oversized, Double
- Lot Description4,800 sq.m. as per SNb, Cleared, Landscaped, View: City
- Date ListedApril 8th, 2019
- Address2651 103 Rte
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7P 3A8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Cushion, Heated, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEnsuite, Family Room – Main Floor, Fireplace(s), Laundry – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor, Skylights
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Forced Air, Propane
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBlock, Concrete, Unfinished, Posts, Stone/Rock
- ElementaryHartland Community School (K-12)
- HighHartland Community School (K-12)
- Listing AgentKerry Culberson
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.