Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
63 Bridge St, Fredericton
With a mortgage payment less than rent, why not come check out this 3 bed duplex conveniently located in the heart of historic Marysville. Right on bus stop and walking distance to the beautiful Nashwaak River, Marysville Place, public school, convenience store, pharmacy, Tim Horton's and more. A perfect spot for those first time home buyers. This home has a great back yard, and the main level features large living room/dining room and kitchen with entry through rear porch. Upstairs has 3 beds with a large master, and a bath with claw foot tub. This place has been completely painted throughout and maintains all original trims. Rooms are bright and spacious with all new flooring and lots of natural light. Come take a look! Taxes reflect non owner occupied.
- MLS® #NB021612
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage22x28
- Land Size511 Sq. Meters, Landscaped, Level | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built1918
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleDuplex, Semi Detached
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementStone/Rock, Unfinished
- ElementaryGibson-Neill Memorial Elementary School (K-5)
- HighLeo Hayes High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentScott Pierce
- Listing OfficeRe/max East Coast Elite Realty
- Address63 Bridge St
- SubdivisionH1 - Marysville
- Postal CodeE3A 4L4
- Lot Description511 Sq. Meters, Landscaped, Level
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Date ListedApril 3rd, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.