Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1390 560 Rte, Jacksontown
Large family home with potential for 4 or 5 bedrooms. It is centrally located for Hartland, Centreville, Florenceville or Woodstock. Many updates including all walls, floors and ceilings have been redone. Exterior painted. All shower heads, faucets and overflow drain plates in both bath tubs replaced. New roofing in 2013. Porch roof was redone in 2015. Electrical upgraded to 200 amps. New kitchen with Jenn air gas counter top and convection oven. Several new windows. New pellet/electric furnace in 2014. For a large house the cost is only between $2750 to 3000 per year. This mature lot has wild raspberries and cherry trees. ADT alarm in place but not connected.
- MLS® #NB021449
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage22.5X22 & 6X23 IRRG.
- Land Size4018 SQ M, Landscaped, Level | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1852
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- Lot Description4018 SQ M, Landscaped, Level
- Listing AgentLinda Currie
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Seasons Realty
- Address1390 560 Rte
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7M 3L9
- InteriorCushion, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesALARM, Ensuite
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Other
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Other
- Date ListedJuly 29th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.