Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Ronald Woodworth Rd, Tracyville
Properties don’t come along like this often. Great opportunity to escape the hustle & bustle & have NO HYDRO EXPENSE w/this net energy designed home. Designed passive solar neutral, or be able to heat itself from sun w/no extra heat during daytime. Heated w/ open loop geothermal heat pump, uses water from ponds to heat house. Solar panels cover power for home including power for electric car. 2018 had 0 kW consumption. Home is well insulated. The main level offers Lrg entry, cathedral ceilings w/open beams, good size kitchen w/ dining just off & doors to wrap around deck, Comfortable living rm, beautiful main bath, bedroom, laundry room (could be bedroom). Upstairs- large master bedroom w/ ensuite bath, jet tub, private patio, study area, cat walk to reading area w/ view of property. Lower level- bedroom, bathrm, office, bonus rm, 2 storage/utility rooms, dream theatre room for entertaining. Outside- double car garage (24 x 24) w/ covered entrance & electric car charger, 20 x 40’ inground pool, 14 x 30’ screened pool house w/kitchen/barbecue area, running water, shower, toilet & changing rooms. Storage barn (14 x 20). Property is beautifully manicured & landscaped, crushed rock walkways, paved asphalt driveway, solar powered driveway lamps, spring fed pond, flower beds, 8 x 10 screened building overlooking pond. Battery backup power supply, Generator plug/transfer switch, solar panels coupled to panel for power outages. All of this just 20 minutes from uptown Fredericton.
- MLS® #NB019850
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage28 x 46
- Land Size6.1 Acres, Landscaped, Stream/Pond | 3.0 - 9.99 Acres
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorMetal, Wood
- Lot Description6.1 Acres, Landscaped, Stream/Pond
- Date ListedMarch 15th, 2019
- Address31 Ronald Woodworth Rd
- SubdivisionJ2 - Sunbury & Queens County South
- Postal CodeE5L 1M7
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Ceramic, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesFireplace(s), Ensuite, Upgraded Insulation, Skylights, Jet Bath, Laundry, Wired-In Generator
- HeatingForced Air, Geothermal, Heat Pump - Geothermal
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished, Full, Walkout, Wood
- ElementarySunbury West School (K-8)
- HighOromocto High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDaniel Kirkpatrick
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 A&t Countryside Realty Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.