Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
64 Maplewood Dr, Rusagonis
Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy the peace and quiet of country living on a quiet side street in popular Rusagonis. This split entry with attach garage makes for a great family home. Upstairs offers a beautifully upgraded kitchen with convenient corner pantry, large island, build in dishwasher, and patio door to the very large back deck over looking the private back yard. Just off the kitchen is the spacious living room. Down the hall you will find the master bedroom, two good-sized bedrooms and the main bathroom. Downstairs offers a 4th bedroom (no closet), bathroom/laundry room with heated flooring, large rec room, Utility area with wood stove for efficient heating and door leading to the attached garage. The garage is insulated, wired 220, has rollup garage door, man doors to the front yard and backyard. Outside offers a private yard with lots of space to roam and a 16 x 10 shed. This very well cared for home is in great shape with access to four wheeling, hunting, snowmobile trails etc, and is centrally locates between Oromocto and Fredericton
- MLS® #NB019457
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage43 x 26 + 25 x 20 Garage
- Land Size4022 Sq Meters, Landscaped | 0.5 -0.99 Acres, 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Entry
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Man Door To Exterior, 1.5, Inside Entry, Insulated
- Lot Description4022 Sq Meters, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMarch 4th, 2019
- Address64 Maplewood Dr
- SubdivisionB3 - Lincoln
- Postal CodeE3B 7Z1
- InteriorCushion/Tile/Lino, Laminate, Ceramic, Heated
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Stove - Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished, Full, Walkout
- ElementaryGesner Street Elementary School (K-2)
- MiddleHarold Peterson Middle School (6-8)
- HighOromocto High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDaniel Kirkpatrick
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 A&t Countryside Realty Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.