Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Delong Lane, Second Eel Lake
It's been a while since a property like this has hit the market! Say hello & welcome to 19 DeLong Lane located on a quiet & peaceful waterfront property! This lake house is located in a very popular area of New Brunswick's "cottage country" - being less than a 20 minute drive to the nearest village, it boasts a full-sized, unfinished concrete walkout basement and an attached screened-in porch w/ views of the lake that will leave you speechless! Most neighbors are full-time residents on a quiet roadway! This 2 bed, 1 full bath, 1.5-storey, chalet-style lake house has a beautiful wrap-around porch w/ custom log hand-railing, a charming foyer w/ hand-made wood finishes throughout, an open-concept kitchen/dining/great room equipped w/ a propane fireplace, grand vaulted ceilings and has tons of natural light pouring in from the numerous french-doors surrounding the room! Over-head you'll find an upstairs loft/sleeping area w/ the second bedroom as well! Just off the great room is the master bedroom w/ ensuite bath equipped w/ soaker tub, stand-up shower, custom marble vanity & heat lamp to keep you toasty warm along w/ a stackable washer/dryer combo. Outside, you'll find a detached, fully-equipped car garage/shop that is fully insulated w/ lights and a woodstove, all sitting on a concrete slab - it's 24'x32'. A 20'x12' bunkhouse w/ a 3-piece bath, a bedroom and a living room - the extra space for guests is wonderful! An 8'x8' boathouse & a 12'x20' baby barn all finish it off!
- MLS® #NB019219
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,404
- Square Footage26x34 + 26x20
- Land Size4,933 sq.m. as per SNB, Cleared, Landscaped, Level, Stream/Pond | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1.5 Storey, Chalet
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached, Double
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfrontapprox 165', Beach, Water Frontage, Waterfront: Lake, Water View, Water View: Lake
- Lot Description4,933 sq.m. as per SNB, Cleared, Landscaped, Level, Stream/Pond
- Date ListedFebruary 25th, 2019
- Address19 Delong Lane
- SubdivisionJ4 - York County West
- CitySecond Eel Lake
- Postal CodeE6H 0B5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Family Room – Main Floor, Fireplace(s), Laundry – Main Floor, Laundry, Master – Main Floor, Microwave Rangehd, Wired-In Generator
- HeatingAir - Central, Heat Pump, Heat Pump - Geothermal, Geothermal
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Unfinished, Full, Walkout
- ElementaryCanterbury High School (K-12)
- HighCanterbury High School (K-12)
- Listing AgentRichard Reid
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.