Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
327 Clements Dr, Fredericton
This beautiful 4 bed 2 bath split entry home is waiting for a new family. Up the stairs you will be greeted by an open floor plan living, dining room and kitchen. The well appointed kitchen has all stainless appliances and ceramic flooring with beautiful cabinetry. The huge living room and dining room have gleaming hardwood flooring. You have access to your perfect size deck which overlooks the fenced back yard and above ground pool. The master bedroom is on the main floor along with a second bedroom. The main floor bath has a stand up shower and corner Jacuzzi tub for maximum relaxation after a stressful day. Down stairs you will find 2 more nice sized bedrooms, a huge laundry/bathroom and a large family room. There is lots of storage space with the 8x12 storage shed. The double paved driveway has a turning area so you wont have to worry about backing onto the main street. This home has been well maintained and will be a joy for you for years to come.
Sunday, May 26 2:00-4:00
- MLS® #NB019083
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,841
- Square Footage32x32
- Land Size925 Sq M, Fenced, Landscaped, Level, Cleared | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Entry
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Ceramic
- Interior FeaturesALARM, Jet Bath, Master – Main Floor, Laundry
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished, Full
- ElementaryRoyal Road Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleNashwaaksis Middle School (6-8)
- HighLeo Hayes High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDwaine Hargrove
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty
- Address327 Clements Dr
- SubdivisionG2 - Douglas/Keswick
- Postal CodeE3G 7J1
- Lot Description925 Sq M, Fenced, Landscaped, Level, Cleared
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedFebruary 19th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.