Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1011 105 Rte, Southampton
WATERFRONT property with almost 2 acres of land!!! This one owner home has an amazing amount of space offering 4 bedrooms on the main level (which is a rare find), nicely updated eat-in kitchen with maple cabinets and french doors that open to the living/dining room. The spacious master bedroom will accommodate a king size bed and still plenty of space for a sitting area. It’s complete with a walk-in closet and separate ½ bath with laundry. The main level also offers a den/office area and full bath. The views from the master bedroom and living/dining room are outstanding, but could be enhanced with larger windows or patio doors to a deck on the back of the home. A covered deck on the side is great for enjoying outdoor living without sitting in the direct sun. Geothermal heat pump to provide the greatest of efficiency for heating and cooling your home! Income potential with the walk out basement in-law suite with 1 bedroom, kitchen, living room and bath. The remainder of the basement offers a games area, utility and storage. Start living the lifestyle that a waterfront property has to offer!
- MLS® #NB019042
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,940
- Land Size7151 sq mt, Landscaped | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRestricted Waterfront, Water Frontage, Waterfront: River
- Lot Description7151 sq mt, Landscaped
- Date ListedFebruary 15th, 2019
- Address1011 105 Rte
- SubdivisionJ4 - York County West
- Postal CodeE6G 1L2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor
- HeatingHeat Pump - Geothermal
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished
- ElementaryNackawic Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleNackawic Middle School (6-8)
- HighNackawic Senior High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentCarla Hunter-kingston
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.