Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1635 540 Rte, Kirkland
Peaceful & Serene, come to mind when entering the lane up to this lovely property. 1.09 Hectares (or 2.69 acres -as per SNB), with beautiful forests, a pond, horseshoe pit, an Intec Pool (20' x 12' with mechanical parts) -seasonally putting up in spring through early fall, and so many fantastic outbuildings. One of the outbuildings is an RV converted into a guest cabin, sleeping 6 (which stays with the property). Other outbuildings can store your ATV's, snowmobiles, wood, there's a workshop, garage x2 and so much storage for all outdoor toys! Inside offers a great mudroom/foyer entry to the eat-in kitchen + pantry. The living room has plenty of natural light with a patio door out to the deck, for extended seasonal living fun. The bathroom is spacious and includes the laundry area. This bungalow offers 3 bedrooms, a pet door out to an enclosed large pet house, (or could easily be moved for a chicken coop!) Renovations include: New Mini Split Heat Pump, New Floors, New Pantry area, New Counter-top in kitchen & freshly painted throughout.
- MLS® #NB018757
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,032
- Square Footage48'x24' irreg
- Land Size1.09 Hect. (as per SNB), Landscaped, Cleared-Part, Stream/Pond, Softwood Bush, Wooded/Treed | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesDetached, Oversized
- Lot Description1.09 Hect. (as per SNB), Landscaped, Cleared-Part, Stream/Pond, Softwood Bush, Wooded/Treed
- Date ListedFebruary 6th, 2019
- Address1635 540 Rte
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7N 2K5
- InteriorCeramic, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor, Single-Level Living
- HeatingStove - Wood, Baseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless
- BasementConcrete, Perimeter Wall
- ElementaryMeduxnekeag Consolidated School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDeborah Brocke
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.