Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Hartts Lake Rd, Gagetown
Beautiful, bright and spacious bungalow nestled on 5.34 hectares of WOODED LAND in Gagetown within minutes of Hartts Lake. If you are looking for a tranquil, PRIVATE retreat to call home, look no further. This well maintained, 6 year old bungalow has a light and airy feel throughout. Enter thru the front door and covered veranda into a sun drenched living room, then proceed into a beautiful eat in Kitchen with tons of white cabinets & sleek subway tile back splash with patio doors leading out to a large COMPOSITE DECK and new 24’ above ground SALT WATER POOL with Heat pump. Large mudroom with MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY is conveniently located off the kitchen. Master bedroom has a walk- in closet, ensuite with jetted tub, two additional bedrooms and full bathroom complete the main floor. The lower level has been partially finished with a 1 bedroom suite complete with kitchenette, full bathroom and living area, WOOD STOVE making a great mortgage helper. To complete this property there is a 26 x 30 insulated detached GARAGE with plenty of room for your vehicle and work space. To reduce heating costs, the property has enough wood to heat the home for eternity. Two newly installed ductless HEAT PUMPS for added comfort and efficiency wired with GENERATOR PANEL. Conveniently located just minutes from the trans Canada HWY exit 330, approx. 20 minutes to Oromocto.
- MLS® #NB018466
- Full Baths3
- Land Size5.34 hectares, Landscaped, Level, Wooded/Treed | 10.0 - 49.99 Acres
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached, Double
- Lot Description5.34 hectares, Landscaped, Level, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJanuary 28th, 2019
- Address17 Hartts Lake Rd
- SubdivisionC4 - Gagetown
- Postal CodeE5M 1L7
- InteriorCeramic, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEnsuite, Laundry – Main Floor, Air Exchanger, Jet Bath
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Stove - Wood, Heat Pump - Ductless
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished
- ElementaryÉcole Arc-en-ciel (K-8), Gagetown School (k-8)
- MiddleRidgeview Middle School (6-8)
- HighÉcole Sainte-Anne (6-12), Oromocto High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentKelly Murdock
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage(oromocto) - Canex (br
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.