Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
90 Tucana Dr, Hanwell
What an elegant house! Enter the foyer and find a custom built-in chestnut-stained armoire for coats, shoes and more. A beautiful hardwood staircase & to the left an inviting living room full of natural light, a double fireplace that is also visible in the dining area. Next to the dining room is the very large, sun-drenched, large kitchen featuring granite countertops, dark chestnut-stained cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, & a 10-foot long island that doubles as a breakfast bar. Off the kitchen, is family-room leading to large private deck. The main level also offers a mud room with a 1/2 bath next to the double-car garage. Upstairs, you’ll find 5 spacious bedrooms & 2 baths, and a conveniently located laundry room. Master suite offers an over-sized bedroom, large walk-in closet & stunning ensuite with tile shower, large soaker tub & granite- his and hers- double vanity! The lower level is a complete bonus! This entertaining area is complete with the 6th bedroom and 3rd bathroom. A large family room - perfect for a pool table or games room, and a wet bar. A walk out to the backyard that is perfect for summer entertaining. This perfectly landscaped home is a must see! (All measurements to be verified by purchaser)
- MLS® #NB018456
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,528
- Land Size1.4 acres, Cleared-Part, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed | 0.5 -0.99 Acres
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style3 Level
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Electric Opener, Inside Entry, Insulated, Double
- ExteriorCultured Stone
- Lot Description1.4 acres, Cleared-Part, Landscaped, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJanuary 28th, 2019
- Address90 Tucana Dr
- SubdivisionD2 - Hanwell Road
- Postal CodeE3C 0H4
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Built-In Appliances, Fireplace(s), Inlaw Suite, Laundry
- HeatingAir - Central, Electric, Heat Pump - Ducted
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished, Walkout
- ElementaryEcole des Batisseurs (K-5), Priestman Street Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleGeorge Street Middle School (6-8)
- HighÉcole Sainte-Anne (6-12), Fredericton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentClint Kingsbury
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.