Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Queensbury Crt, Lower Queensbury
This is your chance to build your dream home on 9.5 acres of prime land in Lower Queensbury. Land has deeded waterfront (under the 105 bridge) and direct boat access to the river. This is a private road with only a handful of properties that share the road and the water frontage. Rolling hills with breathtaking views of the majestic Saint John River amidst an abundance of wildlife. Pick the most ideal spot in these 3.88 hectares to capture the best of what this stress free lifestyle has to offer. See the aerial shots to get an idea of the lay of the land. Centrally located between Nackawic and Fredericton, this property puts you only 30 minutes from shopping, hospital and other amenities in New Brunswick’s capital city.
- MLS® #NB017023
- Land Size3.88 Hectares, Cleared-Part, Wooded/Treed | 3.0 - 9.99 Acres
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-TypeVacant Lot(s)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeeded Water Access, Waterfront (deeded), Waterfront: River
- ElementaryNackawic Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleNackawic Middle School (6-8)
- HighNackawic Senior High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentFanny Bodart
- Listing OfficeThe Property Ladies
- Address20 Queensbury Crt
- SubdivisionJ4 - York County West
- CityLower Queensbury
- Postal CodeE6L 2W8
- Lot Description3.88 Hectares, Cleared-Part, Wooded/Treed
- Date ListedJanuary 11th, 2019
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.