Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
214 101 Rte, New Maryland
Historic charm & modern elegance merge to create an extraordinary living experience in “The Stone House”. Formerly the CFNB radio station, built in 1947, this home preserves the nostalgia of the original building from the turret in the main foyer to the original stone wall & window in the guest bathroom. Completely renovated with luxurious finishes, meticulous craftmanship and precise attention to detail. Grand living room will take your breath away with 14-ft coffered ceiling, stunning propane fireplace, plenty of natural light streaming from large windows & one of three chandeliers from Saint John’s Baker Castle. Chef’s dream kitchen offers granite countertops, center island with storage & seating, farmhouse sink, large pantry & convenient butler’s pantry with prep sink. Cheery morning room is a lovely spot for breakfast or afternoon tea. Formal dining room off of butler’s pantry is perfect for family gatherings. The office off of the living room leads to the master bedroom featuring walk-in closet and exquisite ensuite offering soaker tub & large tiled shower. Well-appointed home with 3 guest bedrooms, full guest bathroom and a half bath, laundry room, screened-in sunporch, plenty of storage in basement, double garage with workshop & additional workroom. Two ductless heat pumps with 8 heads provide year-round comfort throughout the home. An icon and landmark in the Village of New Maryland could be your new home!
- MLS® #NB016457
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Land Size6405 Square Metres, Fenced, Landscaped, Level | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached, Double
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Description6405 Square Metres, Fenced, Landscaped, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedDecember 17th, 2018
- Address214 101 Rte
- SubdivisionF1 - New Maryland
- CityNew Maryland
- Postal CodeE3C 1E2
- InteriorCeramic, Laminate, Marble, Wood, Porcelain
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Fireplace(s), Microwave Rangehd
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless, Propane, Air - Ductless
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished, Full, Slab
- ElementaryEcole des Batisseurs (K-5), New Maryland Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleBliss Carman Middle School (6-8)
- HighÉcole Sainte-Anne (6-12), Fredericton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentScott Mactavish
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.