Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
38 Mayflower St, Fredericton
Beautiful City View on the South Side- this well-maintained split entry offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bath with a double car garage. Minutes from downtown and amenities and located within the Garden Creek Elementary School area this home offers a nicely finished roomy kitchen, living room, separate dining room, main bath, master bedroom with a built-in vanity with sink and two more bedrooms on main floor. Lower level offers large family room, separate den and storage and entrance from garage. Home is wired for a generator and generator is included. Fireplace is plumbed for propane and could easily accommodate a new gas insert. Siding and windows were upgraded since purchased. Enjoy the energy efficiency of a newly installed heat pump.
- MLS® #NB015539
- Full Baths2
- Land Size11248.29, Landscaped, View: City, Cul-de-sac | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Entry
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double
- WaterfrontWater View
- Lot Description11248.29, Landscaped, View: City, Cul-de-sac
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentRebecca Steeves
- Listing OfficeRe/max East Coast Elite Realty
- Address38 Mayflower St
- SubdivisionA3 - Woodstock Road
- Postal CodeE3C 1L5
- InteriorCarpet, Cushion/Tile/Lino, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEnsuite, Wired-In Generator
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished
- Date ListedNovember 5th, 2018
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.