Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2046 690 Rte, Douglas Harbour
If you are looking for a great business opportunity this is the one for you! Year round well established mini mall includes convenience store with retail, NB Liquor agency store,NEW GAS AND PROPANE SERVICES, bank ATM, separate Laundromat, seasonal canteen with ample on-site parking. Canteen includes on-site sheltered picnic tables. Plenty of space for future additions. Ideally located on main highway with heavy traffic volume. Large commercial lot (1.62 hectares) zoned commercial/light industrial (C&LI) for current and future development. Asking price does not include HST and if applicable is to the account of the purchaser.
- MLS® #NB015433
- Land Size1.62 HECTARES (4.01 ACRES) | 3.0 - 9.99 Acres
- FeaturesDock Height Loading, Lighting, Storage Building, Wheelchair Access, Other, Outdoor Storage
- ParkingOn-site customer parking. Paved lot.
- WaterfrontBoat Slip, Water Frontage, Waterfront (deeded)
- Lot Description1.62 HECTARES (4.01 ACRES)
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionConcrete, Wood Frame
- Listing AgentGerard Daly
- Listing OfficeFirst Realty Company Of Nb Ltd.
- Address2046 690 Rte
- SubdivisionJ3 - Sunbury & Queens County North
- CityDouglas Harbour
- Postal CodeE4B 1Y7
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning, Laundry Facilities, Public Washroom, Security System
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Date ListedOctober 31st, 2018
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.