Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Beatty Dr, Lower Woodstock
Come check out 17 Beatty Dr, located just outside of town on a quiet street. This bungalow has a very large front and back yard sitting on just over an acre of land. This landscaped lot comes complete with a large paved driveway and the cobblestone walkway that leads to a covered front porch. Inside the home you will find 3 good sized bedrooms with large closets. The master has a private on suite as well as a walk-in closet. The sunken living room has a wonderful bay window, this will make a great family room. Through the living room, you'll find a private office space. The kitchen, dining room combo is beautiful and bright with another bay window and patio doors. There is a sit-down breakfast bar attached, providing ample counter space and tons of cupboards for storage. You will have lots of room for your dining room table, perfect for family dinners. The main floor laundry room is great for family’s acts as a mudroom and also has access to the basement and attached 1.5 car garage. The unfinished basement is just waiting for your imagination, the possibilities are endless. The HUGE detached work shop is a dream come true for the craftsman, mechanic or tinkerer. Measuring an impressive 50' x 24' with garage and man doors on both the front and side of the building.
- MLS® #NB015368
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage32 X 44 Irrg
- Land Size4085 sq.m, Cleared, Landscaped, Level | 1.0 -2.99 Acres
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached, Detached
- Lot Description4085 sq.m, Cleared, Landscaped, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedOctober 31st, 2018
- Address17 Beatty Dr
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- CityLower Woodstock
- Postal CodeE7M 4C6
- InteriorCeramic, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Central Vac, Ensuite, Laundry – Main Floor, Master – Main Floor, Single-Level Living
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Forced Air, Wood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Full, Unfinished, Walkout
- ElementaryMeduxnekeag Consolidated School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentJenna Macmillan
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Platinum
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.