Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
175 Riverside Dr # 1, Fredericton
Spacious two-story end unit townhouse with porch, paved driveway, two assigned parking spaces and large, fenced side and backyard. The main level has a bright open-concept eat-in kitchen with ceramic flooring, many cupboards, double SS sink, a pantry and all stainless steel appliances included. The living room offers hardwood flooring and is fully furnished! The 6ft garden doors lead to a 10’x10’ deck with private wall & lower stone patio where you can appreciate the private side and back yard. This level also has a 2pce bath. The upper level offers 2 furnished bedrooms one of which is the master with a walk-in closet, a 4pce main bath with linen cupboard & a concealed laundry with washer and dryer included. Both the main and upper levels have ductless heat pumps. Lower level has plenty of room for storage and other uses. This home is part of the Riverside Estates Townhouses Inc. and is located on the north side and handy to downtown Fredericton, universities & all amenities.
- MLS® #NB014006
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage30X20
- Land Size71.56 SQ M OR 1200 SQ.FT, Landscaped | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey, Townhouse
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Microwave Rangehd
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Unfinished, Full
- ElementaryBarkers Point Elementary School (K-5), École les Eclaireurs (K-5)
- MiddleDevon Middle School (6-8)
- HighÉcole Sainte-Anne (6-12), Leo Hayes High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDana Demmings
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
- Address175 Riverside Dr # 1
- SubdivisionH2 - Maugerville
- Postal CodeE3A 6R1
- ExteriorVinyl, Other
- Lot Description71.56 SQ M OR 1200 SQ.FT, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedOctober 16th, 2018
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.