Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
301 Chemin Trois Ruisseaux Cap Pele, Out of Board
Fully licensed and operating abattoir. The property has a large shop (52x80) with alarm system, outdoor wood furnace, 3 phase electric, 2 walk in coolers, 1 freezer plus all equipment to operate. Equipment list is available. There are also several rooms in the building that could be used for expanding (one is presently rented for $350 per month)) into smoking, sausage making, retail, etc. A 1 bedroom cabin 26x17 is also on the property and is rented for $650/month. This 50+ acre property also includes a large bungalow 28x57 plus 24x26 that has a main floor master bedroom with ensuite, laundry room, full bath, sunken living room, large kitchen, dining room, 2 offices, more storage and TV room. Downstairs are 3 other finished rooms with another full bath and storage rooms.
- MLS® #NB013457
- Land Size50+ acres, Landscaped, Level, Wooded/Treed | 50 - 100 Acres
- Year Built1984
- FeaturesPaved Yard, Storage Building
- Lot Description50+ acres, Landscaped, Level, Wooded/Treed
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing AgentLinda Currie
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Seasons Realty
- Address301 Chemin Trois Ruisseaux Cap Pele
- SubdivisionOther (INEW) (800)
- CityOut of Board
- Postal CodeE4N 3A4
- Interior FeaturesLaundry Facilities, Security System
- HeatingWood, Outside Furnace
- Date ListedOctober 1st, 2018
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.