Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
359 Goodine St, Fredericton
Lovely 2-storey home in a family-friendly neighbourhood in popular Lincoln Heights sub-division. Custom built by Lloyd Dutcher, and lots of room for the whole family with 5 bedrooms & 3 ½ bathrooms! Enter a large, bright foyer into the living room on one side, and a cozy family room with a propane fireplace on the other. Open-concept kitchen/dining area is the hub of the main level with plenty of space for everyone. Kitchen features oak cabinetry with quartz counter tops, stylish backsplash, convenient centre island with storage & seating area, and pantry with pullouts. Dining area offers patio door to screened-in room & deck overlooking private backyard. Mudroom leads to half bath/laundry room and access to garage. Upstairs you will find a spacious master bedroom with a walk-in & double closet. The master ensuite features a corner whirlpool tub & separate corner shower. Completing this level are 2 good-sized bedrooms & the main bathroom. Hallway features large linen closet with convenient shelving. Hardwood and ceramic flooring extend throughout the main living space on both levels. Fully developed lower level offers 2 bedrooms, den, bonus room, bathroom and utility/storage room. Upgrades in 2018: windows & siding. Great curb appeal with lots of perennials and shrubs, paved driveway leading to garage and lots of room for backyard fun. Close to local park & sports field. Easy access to highway, Fredericton/Oromocto and a short commute to CFB Gagetown.
- MLS® #NB013311
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,240
- Square Footage36X30
- Land Size768 Square Metres, Landscaped, Level | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double
- Lot Description768 Square Metres, Landscaped, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 26th, 2018
- Address359 Goodine St
- SubdivisionB2 - Lincoln Road
- Postal CodeE3B 0H7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Built-In Appliances, Ensuite, Family Room – Main Floor, Jet Bath, Laundry – Main Floor
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Propane
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished
- ElementaryEcole des Batisseurs (K-5), Montgomery Street Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleBliss Carman Middle School (6-8)
- HighÉcole Sainte-Anne (6-12), Fredericton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentScott Mactavish
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.