Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
55 Nethervue St, Fredericton
Gorgeous river views without the worry of flooding! DEVELOPMENT potential too (large lot could accommodate 3-4 new homes). Spacious bungalow with panoramic St. John river views just steps to walking trails & minutes from shopping, schools & much more! The main level of this home features a gorgeous family room with floor-to-ceiling stone-clad electric fireplace, stunning views from the large windows & cathedral ceilings; eat-in kitchen w/Jenn Air countertop stove, wall oven, dishwasher, & slate finish fridge; sunroom/living room with access to the wrap-around deck; foyer w/convenient mudroom; half bath; & a bright multi-use room that could function as a dining room, office or den. Down the stairs is an office/mudroom w/separate entrance. The lower level features 3 good-sized bedroom, which are quiet & warm in Winter/Cool in Summer (master w/sitting area & large walk-in closet), as well as a renovated bathroom with large shower, double vanity & laundry closet. The garage is over-sized & features a convenient workshop area at the back. Roof shingles 11 yrs - front ones replaced Aug/2018. New exterior door (office) July 2018. Mature landscaping, privacy & gorgeous views are included! Equalized billing $188/mth; water $150/qtr.
- MLS® #NB010436
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Land Size1579 SQ.M as per snb, View: City, Landscaped | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesDetached, Insulated
- WaterfrontWater View
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot Description1579 SQ.M as per snb, View: City, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedAugust 2nd, 2018
- Address55 Nethervue St
- SubdivisionA3 - Woodstock Road
- Postal CodeE3B 1L3
- InteriorCushion/Tile/Lino, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Appliances, Central Vac, Fireplace(s), Family Room – Main Floor, Laundry
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Heat Pump - Ductless
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBlock, Concrete, Fully Finished, Full
- ElementaryGarden Creek Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleGeorge Street Middle School (6-8)
- HighFredericton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentCaitlin Mactavish
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.