Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
547 Bloomfield Ridge Rd, Bloomfield Ridge
There are properties with waterfront, others with a beautiful forest, some with a great view. This one has it all – including a 3rd generation home and just a 1 hour drive from Fredericton. If you are looking for self-sufficiency, homesteading, privacy, an escape or an investment then you will find it here. The annual and unpolluted fiddlehead harvest is great and the home/cottage is well above the floodline. Other investments may fail but trees keep on growing. If this describes what you are looking for then welcome home.
- MLS® #NB010096
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,418
- Land Size104 acres, Cleared-Part, Stream/Pond, Wooded/Treed | Over 100 Acres
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesDetached, Single
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWater Frontage, Waterfront Road Between
- PoolSee Remarks
- Lot Description104 acres, Cleared-Part, Stream/Pond, Wooded/Treed
- Date ListedJuly 26th, 2018
- Address547 Bloomfield Ridge Rd
- SubdivisionJ4 - York County West
- CityBloomfield Ridge
- Postal CodeE6A 5T1
- InteriorCarpet, Cushion/Tile/Lino, Tile
- Interior FeaturesLaundry – Main Floor, See Remarks
- BasementBlock, Concrete
- ElementaryUpper Miramichi Elementary School (K-5)
- HighCentral New Brunswick Academy (6-12)
- Listing AgentTerry Hunter
- Listing OfficeMidgard Realty Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.