Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Gillies Crt, Lincoln
This 2 storey country charmer is only minutes from Oromocto or Fredericton and located on a quiet court so its a great fit for a young family or a 2 family homes as used now with a large 2 bedroom apartment with kitchen - full bath plus a storage room all on the top floor with separate entry rents now for $580 a month - great suite for parents or young couple starting out. Main floor offers great room sizes with Oak cabinets in the eat-in country kitchen w/ back door to deck plus dining room which is open to spacious living room w/beautiful Anglestone fireplace with gleaming hardwood floors as is most of the home bu kitchen, baths and mudroom w/newer cushion/vinyl floors coming from attached garage. Main floor has Master bedroom (could be family room) plus great size 2nd bedroom. Bath on this level also. Basement has walk-out plus inside entry high ceilings. washer/dryer/set tub and furnace area, wkshp and older finished family room & lots of room for storage. Many improvements - windows, doors, baths, furance, shingles etc. Well built sturdy home and you can be calling it 'yours'
- MLS® #NB009928
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Land Size0.25 acres, Fenced, Landscaped, Level, Wooded/Treed
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces1
- GaragesAttached, Inside Entry, Single
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSee Remarks
- ExteriorConcrete Block, Vinyl
- Lot Description0.25 acres, Fenced, Landscaped, Level, Wooded/Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentJohn Tidd
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty (oromocto) Royal Lepage - Restigou
- Address15 Gillies Crt
- SubdivisionB3 - Lincoln
- Postal CodeE3B 7E4
- InteriorCushion, Laminate, Wood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesFireplace(s), Laundry, Master – Main Floor, Upgraded Insulation, See Remarks
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air, Oil, Stove - Wood, Wood, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBlock, Concrete, Fully Finished, Full, Walkout
- Date ListedJuly 23rd, 2018
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.