Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 Brunswick St, Fredericton
Sophisticated, majestic, elegant 2.5 storey CENTURY OLD home located in downtown Fredericton! Very well maintained and has undergone significant upgrades just in the last 10 year! Main level is showcased by a designer kitchen with beautiful oak cabinetry, a large centre island with 2 cooktop stoves, lots of cupboards, a tiled backsplash, 2 wall ovens, a fridge, a microwave which are all included. The large family room is perfect for entertaining in that it has cabinets, a dry bar & fridge, lots of windows and exit to side deck overlooking the very private & peaceful backyard with lots of mature trees. Beautiful hardwood flooring, 9’ ceilings and large windows characterize the dining room, den/sitting area and living room with French doors. Lower porch has useful waste high storage cabinets. Also on this level is the laundry room and back entrance with 2 closets. Second level has large master bedroom, step-down 5pce Ensuite with jet tub & linen closet, step-down 4pce main bath, walk-in closet, second bedroom and upper porch with armoire. Third level has good sized 3rd and 4th bedrooms and built-in cabinets on large landing. Located in walking distance of the best in shopping, dining, and entertainment! Please see the attached Upgrade Feature Sheet.
- MLS® #NB006653
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,824
- Land Size0.22 acres, Fenced, Landscaped | Under 0.5 Acres
- Year Built1913
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2.5 Storey
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool, See Remarks
- Lot Description0.22 acres, Fenced, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJune 4th, 2018
- Address50 Brunswick St
- SubdivisionA2 - Downtown
- Postal CodeE3B 1G4
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesSee Remarks, Air Exchanger, ALARM, Built-In Appliances, Ensuite, Jet Bath, Family Room – Main Floor
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Stone/Rock
- ElementaryConnaught Street School (K-5), Ecole des Batisseurs (K-5)
- MiddleGeorge Street Middle School (6-8)
- HighÉcole Sainte-Anne (6-12), Fredericton High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentDana Demmings
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.