Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
134 Charles St, Woodstock
This home as many options. The house has 1+3 bedrooms (1 bedrm on main level is summer bedrm), double staircases, glassed in porch for casual entertaining on summer evenings, but the biggest asset is a huge additional lot that could be sub-divided. Additional lot gives great space for soccer games, skating rink and a huge garden for the gardener. The garage also boasts an area for workshop.
- MLS® #NB001614
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage30X20+24X13.6
- Land Size2170 SQ.M., Landscaped, Level | 0.5 -0.99 Acres
- Year Built1918
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1.5 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesDetached, Double
- Lot Description2170 SQ.M., Landscaped, Level
- Date ListedApril 2nd, 2018
- Address134 Charles St
- SubdivisionJ5 - Carleton County
- Postal CodeE7M 1J3
- InteriorCushion, Wood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesALARM
- HeatingForced Air, Oil
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Full, Other
- ElementaryMeduxnekeag Consolidated School (K-8)
- HighWoodstock High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentJoan Phillips
- Listing OfficeRe/max East Coast Elite Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.