Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Grand Pass Crt, Douglas
Executive Custom built home with a MILLION dollar view and amazing sunsets! This home is perfect for a growing family and for entertaining with its spacious kitchen, dining room, family room and living room all on the main level and all with spectacular views. 3 fireplaces (1 propane). Chef’s dream kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters, exception of dishwasher all Viking appliances with wood panels,walk in pantry,island and wet bar. Office, laundry room, mudroom and ½ bath on main level. Breathtaking view continues in Master bedroom on upper level and features large walk in closet, gorgeous ensuite plus 3 additional bedrooms and full bath. More entertainment area in the basement with games room, bar area and fitness room. Enjoy the outdoor living space with limestone patio area. Attached 2 car garage, detached 3 bay garage, paved driveway, generator panel for propane generator and the list goes on. Adjacent landscaped lot can be purchased. WOW, you will not be disappointed!
- MLS® #03578947
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,252
- Square Footage3252 SQ FT
- Land Size2268 SQ M, Landscaped | 0.5 -0.99 Acres
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Storey
- # of Garage Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Double, Other
- Lot Description2268 SQ M, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMarch 7th, 2018
- Address18 Grand Pass Crt
- SubdivisionG2 - Douglas/Keswick
- Postal CodeE3A 7X4
- InteriorCeramic, Laminate, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, ALARM, Central Vac, Ensuite, Fireplace(s)
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Stove - Gas, Wood, Radiant
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished, Full
- ElementaryRoyal Road Elementary School (K-5)
- HighLeo Hayes High School (9-12)
- Listing AgentCarla Hunter-kingston
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.